Are you an elder in the Pico Rivera area who would benefit from day-to-day help around the house?
At A-1 Home Care in Los Angeles and Orange County, we show why "live-in care" isn't just reserved for bedside life support during an elder's last days. In fact, our hourly in-home care options are beneficial for just about any time during an elder's life, because each specialized caregiver we offer comes fully equipped with helping hands and a golden heart that can assist with as little or as much is needed.
Some of A-1 Home Care's affordable caregiving solutions provided to elders in the home include:
· assistance with household tasks such as dusting, vacuuming, dish-washing, laundry, mopping, trash, and bed-making
· assistance with yard work and gardening duties such as watering plants, mowing the lawn, and raking leaves
· assistance with personal services including bathing, grooming, dressing, and toileting
· wake-up and tuck-in services
· transportation to and from medical appointments and other existing engagements
· delicious and nutritious meal preparation
· running errands like grocery shopping and picking up clothes from the cleaners
· medication reminders and administration assistance
· enjoyable conversation and companionship
· special needs care
· pet care
A-1 Home Care also provides short-term care options for seniors in rehabilitation situations, not to mention special needs care for children with autism, Asperger's, Angelman Syndrome, and epilepsy. This diversity of care allows us to remain the caregiving agency trusted most in all of Southern California.