Did you know that the leading Alzheimer's and dementia care services available in all of Los Angeles and Orange County are situated right here in Pico Rivera?
It's true-- because at A-1 Home Care, each specialized caregiver provides exceptional in-home care services with a professional mindset and a golden heart that’s simply waiting to serve elders from all walks of life, including Jewish, Middle Eastern, Asian, and European, and only at the most affordable costs found anywhere in Southern California.
A-1 Home Care provides specific caregiving assistance to elders in the home that include:
· assistance with household tasks like dusting, vacuuming, dish-washing, laundry, mopping, taking out the trash, and bed-making
· assistance with yard work and gardening duties like watering plants, mowing the lawn, and raking leaves
· assistance with personal services like bathing, grooming, dressing, and toileting
· wake-up and tuck-in services
· transportation to and from medical appointments and other existing engagements
· delicious and nutritious meal preparation with “brain food” ingredients
· running errands like grocery shopping and picking up clothes from the cleaners
· medication reminders and administration assistance
· fun activities and games to help with cognitive function
· enjoyable conversation and companionship
· child care
· pet care
A-1 Home Care further provides live-in care options that involve cancer care, kidney disease care, after surgery care for those who could use companionship by their bedside while they're away in a hospital setting, and even special needs care for young children in the home.