For people suffering from brain injuries, did you know the leader in brain injury care exists throughout Los Angeles and Orange County?
At A-1 Home Care in Pico Rivera, we provide exceptional caregiving expertise from the comfort of the home at affordable rates that can't be beat. Each specialized brain injury caregiver comes with excellence on the mind, help in the hands, and gold in the heart, because we are dedicated to bringing only the best home care services to your front door-- and beyond.
Take a look below at some of the leading 24 hour care services offered to people with brain trauma in the home when they choose A-1 Home Care:
· assistance with household chores like dusting, vacuuming, dish-washing, laundry, mopping, taking out the trash, and bed-making
· assistance with yard work and gardening tasks like watering plants, mowing the lawn, and raking leaves
· assistance with personal services like bathing, grooming, dressing, and toileting
· transportation to and from medical appointments and other existing engagements
· delicious and nutritious meal preparation
· running errands like grocery shopping and picking up clothes from the cleaners
· medication reminders and administration assistance
· “brain games” and other cognition improving activities
· enjoyable conversation and companionship
And A-1 Home Care doesn't stop there, providing lasting care to those in need of live-in care services, physical rehab and amputee assistance, and even special needs child care in the home. It's this dedication to providing care for everyone and everywhere that has kept A-1 Home Care at the pinnacle of caregiving for the past quarter century and counting already.